The Book Review Editors of Society & Natural Resources kindly request reviews for the books listed below. Please see attached guidelines for submissions.
- Sicotte, Diane. From Workshop to Waste Magnet: Environmental Inequality in the Philadelphia Region. (Rutgers University Press, 2016). –A great way to prepare for ASA!
- Benson, Melinda and Robin Kundis Craig. The End of Sustainability: Resilience and the Future of Environmental Governance in the Anthropocene. (University Press of Kansas, 2017).
- Death, Carl. The Green State in Africa(Yale University Press, 2016)
- Fuentes-George, Kemi. Between Preservation and Exploitation: Transnational Advocacy Networks and Conservation in Developing Countries(MIT Press, 2016)
- Gareau, Brian; Fitzmaurice, Connor. Organic Futures: Struggling for Sustainability on the Small Farm.(Yale University Press, 2016).
- Kauffman, Craig. Grassroots Global Governance: Local Watershed Management Experiments and the Evolution of Sustainable Development(Oxford University Press, 2016).
- Ladd, Anthony (ed). Fractured Communities: Risk, Impacts, and Protest Against Hydraulic Fracking in U.S. Shale Regions. (Rutgers University Press, 2018).
- Machlis, Gary E. and Jonathan B. Jarvis. The Future of Conservation in America: A Chart for Rough Waters. (University of Chicago, 2018).
- Powell, Dana. Landscapes of Power: Politics of Energy in the Navajo Nation. (Duke University Press, 2018)
- Raby, Megan. American Tropics: The Caribbean Roots of Biodiversity Science. (The University of North Carolina Press, 2017).
- Stern, Marc. Social Science Theory for Environmental Sustainability. (Oxford University Press, 2018).
- Urquhart, Julie, Mariella Marzano, and Clive Potter. Human Dimensions of Forest and Tree Health: Global Perspectives. (Palgrave Macmillan, 2018).
- Young, Terrance. Heading Out: A History of American Camping.(Cornell University Press, 2017).
- Wolfe, Mikael. Watering the Revolution: An Environmental and Technological History of Agrarian Reform in Mexico. (Duke University Press, 2017).